Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cameron's "Big Lie" EU Speech One Week On!

After Prime Minister, David Cameron, had finished making his long delayed speech on Britain's future relationship with the European Union, delivered at the Bloomberg TV studios in the City of London this time last week, I concluded it required some careful consideration before reacting. By last weekend I had prepared the following response which I submitted to the International Business Times for their usual publication of such posts. I advised that should this not be published by Wednesday 0900 GMT, the post would be published on Ironies Too, to mark this one week passage by the speech into history.

As I was preparing to post my comment in its original form under the title "Cameron's Proclamation of Continuing Complicity in Corruption" the IB Times duly published my post which is linked from here.





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home