Wednesday, September 07, 2011

German Court rejects claim that EU bailouts break the Treaties

The German Constitutional Court has tended, in its recent actions over matters affecting the EU, to rule in favour of a direction which in this observer's view can be best described as that of German Imperialism. Hence the move, reported on this blog very recently, of Professor Markus Kerber to pass over its head and take his next complaint to the European Courts. Read detail from here.

Detail of the ruling, rejecting the fact that the bailouts are, IMO incredibly, not to be considered unconstitutional, will take some time to consider, but nothing can now be done to save the euro currency, the markets have determined that fact as I blogged last evening!

Whether democracy in Europe can conceivably be rescued and restored in the short to medium term remains in deeper and far graver question!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Benedict Skipper said...

Hello
I thought I would just get incontact to let you know how much I enjoy your Blog.
It really does give great coverage and insight into developments within the EU which are corroding our democracy. I thoroughly enjoy it. Through reading your blog and others I have decided to give blogging a try. I have put a your blogs website link onto my blog. If you want to check my blog out you can find it here: http://benedictskipper.com/#/links-page/4554923472
I would appreciate it if you wanted to put a link up of my blog, I won’t be publishing anything that’s Pro-EU that’s for sure.
Thanks
Benedict

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home