Friday, September 05, 2008

Treasures from the threads - Number Twenty

After a truly terrible article in the Daily Telegraph today, here, came this: It's so over for this country. When will people wake up? By the time these fascists are thrown out of power, the new boss will be the Fourth Reich, the EU. Incidently, under proposed EU legislation, all blogs will be vetted. Any people with libertarian tendencies opinions not concurrent with their 'point of view', will not be sanctioned to have their own websites or to post on internet forums. George Orwell's nightmare vision is just around the corner and there is NO resistance. The conservative party is a sideshow, a tempting distraction, but they have no policies anyway. I've made my decision. I'm leaving the UK and Europe behind for good. Many others will follow. I wont pay another penny in tax to these fascists that have destroyed my country. Good riddence to bad rubbish. They should be hanged for their crimes against the British people. And the EU? I will never be a citizen in their dystopia, not under any circumstances. Posted by UK Debt Slave on September 5, 2008 2:05 AM Support for this posting came later as follows: @ UK Debt Slave:- "By the time these fascists are thrown out of power, the new boss will be the Fourth Reich, the EU." You are dead right, Debt Slave. It is perhaps difficult for me to leave, as I have a chronic illness, a disability, and I am growing old - but God's mercy! I am doing my utmost to plan my earliest departure! I have reached despair over the quiescent, apathetic, cowardly British people, who will not resist tyranny in the form of the present regime and its EU masters, soon to rule us directly. The British electorate will not save this country from the coming nightmare. I wish above all things to quit Britain, to wash my hands of a People who have become degenerate within the space of only two or three generations, and to have done with a society which is fast acquiring the characteristics of a living nightmare. Posted by Robert Douglas on September 5, 2008 9:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home